I just 'discovered' the super viral video of a man out of Belfast finding a 'time traveler' on film at the 1928 Charlie Chaplain movie premiere of 'The Circus'.
Now- I am 1 part sceptic, 1 part sci-fi junkie, and 1000 parts curious. So I watched the video below. And you know - he has some really valid points.
Now - a time traveler? Probably not. Because if 'I' was time-traveling - I sure as heck wouldn't waste my time at a movie premiere. I would be having a grand old time jumping from time to time.
It is most likely a wonderful 'plant' done by the film's editors when they put it on DVD. Brilliant -nonetheless and a little bit of fun for sure.
BUT - the fun part of this - it gives more credence and 'street-cred' to the whole steampunk subculture. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It would be neat if it were fact... but eh. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah - I know. LOL - its about as viable as the whole alien invasion to scrub the atmosphere thing
ReplyDeleteI'd be hover boarding and chasing down Marty McFly...wait a minute...that wasn't me....dammit.
ReplyDelete