Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So distracted

Photobucket
The Christmas season always seems to catch me by surprise. I don't know why. I am such a planner - but nevertheless - there always seems to be so much to do and so little time. Add in the fact that now I have to keep track of client gifts and cards- and my head feels like it wants to explode.

Of course we went away for Thanksgiving - and that took 5 days out of my already chock-full schedule. And I am pretty much a whirling dervish.

And oh lordy - the sales - they are killing me. I really need to reign it in. I bought a decoration at Target thinking I wasn't going to get something like it anywhere - only to be reminded by the the ship notice that I did in fact, actually purchase what I was looking for. Doh!!

So my office is FULL of boxes waiting to be unpacked, wrapped, carded, what not. I have all of the cards to send out yet. Both biz and personal and I must not forget to finish the house decorating.

Did I mention I was having a MASSIVE cookie exchange party next weekend? No. Ok - that too.

Oh and I need to clean out the guestroom because my grandma is coming to stay for two weeks.

I am sure there is more I am forgetting. I don't think they make enough caffeine for me.

ALMOST FORGOT - gotta work too.

*groans*

No comments:

Post a Comment