Saturday, May 30, 2009

15235 2008-12-30 11:34:00 2008-12-30 18:04:12 Our professional Family photos (slideshow) I hope you enjoy. =) (its a slideshow)
Here's a link if if the presentation doesn't show above: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Querida_Farene/For%20Sale/?action=view¤t=142739df.pbw public 0 15512 2008-12-30 13:27:00 2008-12-30 19:29:50 Finally a moment to breathe, almost 30 months baby

It's been a whirlwind 2 months sweety. I am sure you know that NOW - of course in 20 years you will only have this blog entry to go by - so I could be totally yanking your chain - but you just have to trust me, ok?


Ok. I refuse to give you further fodder for your future therapist by saying that I didn't pay enough attention to you as a small child. That will be on less thing on the list of things that 'Mom did wrong and ruined my life with'.


In fact, I took you to see Elmo Live! in San Antonio for MY birthday. How is THAT for motherly devotion? Huh? Yeah - exactly.



You had a wonderful time and showed everyone who would look your super nifty Elmo Banner. It was a great show and you ran the full gamut of emotions during it.


First was leariness at seeing Elmo on stage:



 


The abject terror when you realized that the Elmo on stage was a 7 foot Elmo and not the little 2 foot one you have in your possession:



 


And then happiness when you realized that the massive Elmo, Abby, Big Bird and Cookie Monster were not in fact going to leap from the stage and devour all of us on sight.



 






 


We later took a riverboat tour on the River Walk - but you were much more interested in your Cracker Jack then the water of the fact that it was sooo cold.



This would be one of the buildings you missed on the tour while your head was buried in the Cracker Jack bag.



Here is you and I enjoying some of the local cuisine as I try to get you to NOT jump into the riverwalk. Did you know they don't have railings on most of it? Most decidely scary stuff.



Ok - so fast forward to Turkey Day weekend (yes - I know I have SOOO much ground to cover - I swear)



You were pretty as a picture - so I took many of you. Surprised? I think not. I really think you feel like you are stalked by the papparazzi - maybe you ARE. Muwhahahahah.



 



 


You were a super brave or just don't know the risks yet - but a climbing monkey to say the least that weekend as well.


 



 



 


You are a fearless little thing - and you are causing your poor great-grandma to have minor heart attacks - but that is for my telling a little later.


Fast forward to putting lights out with daddy - (the weather is so whackadoodle that one day it is 80 - the next 30 - thank goodness you are a true born and bred Texan my golly).



You helped your daddy put up the lights. Or rather he chased you as you squealed around the tree.



And then later fell asleep on the swing.


Fast Forward AGAIN (yes i know - I totally missed out on the opportunity to write about all of the marvelously cute and wonderful things you have done - but frankly - my mind is going and after getting very little sleep due to your poor little coughing cold and wakings last night - I honestly can't remember them all. Cut mama a break - ok? LOL)


We go and see Santa. If I knew then that he could be used as a tool for punishment for bad behavior - I would have used it a LOT sooner than now.



From that point on. All we had to do was MENTION Santa and having to sit in his lap and you snapped right to attention. Marvelous. Bloody Marvelous. 


Next up we have mondo cuteness outfits - they speak for themselves - thankyouverymuch.




mommy The barbies MULTIPLIED!




Fast Forward AGAIN - yes - I said it - AGAIN - to your new favoritest toy by golly it is the bestest I have to wear it everyday I love it so much. (which is totally ok - because it is darn cute)


I  give you - the Red Pettiskirt!



 This skirt is magical in that it instantly renders you a princess of the highest twirling capacity! Brilliant!


It makes many appearances since it has come to live at our house.



WHICH is a great segue to Christmas. Here you are on Christmas morning with said pettiskirt/princess skirt.



But Daddy - its just a MOVIE



By this point you and the skirt have enough of presents - so you decide to watch one of your movies as your mom and dad surveyed the carnage.



Below - more random Christmas photos:






You and Grandma and your dolly


Ok - so Grandma - she is actually MY grandma - but so much easier to say that great-grandma. That is a mouthful. Well she is staying with us for the holidays which is so awesome - but probably not so much for her - as you are a daredevil and frankly scare the crap out of her. Your running/jumping/leaping/squirming/hurling/falling is giving her heart quite a workout. We, of course are quite used to it - but your poor Grandma is getting quite the crash course in crazy, insane Eviedom.



 



Also this month - Mommy got a new camera - so the stalking has continued on a much grander scale. So sorry kid.


Things that you have done at are cool recently:


1. You are fearless


2. You are soooo funny. I mean like REALLY funny.


3. You are unbelievably thoughtful and generous.


4. You can be surprisingly gentle.


5. You have a killer laugh.


6. You are my heart.


Things I don't like so much:


1. You call me MOM - where did that come from?


2. You have started rolling your eyes. Already?


3. You want to do EVERYTHING for yourself. EVERYTHING.


4. Ok - I am starting to stretch a bit. There isn't much left. You generally rock kid.


In closing - LOVE YOU KID - and I look forward to a slower, but much more fun 2009 and your 2.5 year mark. Uhm - WOW.


 


Love - Mom






 




 



 



public 0

No comments:

Post a Comment