Friday, January 21, 2011

Excitement

More than there should be really. I am going to Photoshop World - and just found out a friend is going too. SQUEE. See - dork - right there.




Excitement number 2 - Dan and I have a date night tonight. Woot. Do we think he will make it ON TIME tonight?

Yeah - me either. But I have hope!

They are doing 'after hours care' at the daycare until 10PM. Again - too excited.




Excitement Number 3 - I got to design another kick-butt logo today. I love when I get to do that. I am starting to sound like the weird kid on 'In the Middle'. You know the one - the one that LOVES fonts. OMG - I do too.



And wanna know what an UBER dork I am?

I want these glasses. BAD.


They are Lisa Loeb. Yep - Officially I am DORK.



Of course - I would have to order them online - then wait for them. And then find an eye doctor that was willing to put lenses into them. Do those doctors exist??

No comments:

Post a Comment