I think maybe today will be the lucky day and I will break through.
Should I do it?
Yeah - I'm gonna do it.
Kamikaze bird!!!.
Almost there
I'm gonna do it!!
DANG IT. Foiled again! Bird 0 House 500
It was time for a change. So here it is! This blog is about me - Jen and my family. We have Dan - Evie and the crazy cats.
I think maybe today will be the lucky day and I will break through.
Should I do it?
Yeah - I'm gonna do it.
Kamikaze bird!!!.
Almost there
I'm gonna do it!!
DANG IT. Foiled again! Bird 0 House 500

So many wonderful things are happening in and around my life that I felt like a change was in order. I want to be MORE connected if that is even possible - and I felt like Blogger was the way to go. This journal is now a combination of my own personal blog and Evie's blog. I hope you enjoy the joining of the two parts of my life. Come along for the ride. I can only hope it is half as exciting for you as it is for me.
Girl you must have the cleanest windoews in Texas, and that tree/bush next to the window is reflecting and looks like a great place to land/hide,and the poor bird (which has a VERY small brain) just thinks it's heading for the bush/tree. i bet the bird does this window thing at the same time during the day when the sun is just rght...you'll notice as the seasons change and the sun moves and shines from a different angle you wont get this perfect reflection any more and the bird will just stop. (hopefully)
ReplyDeleteJen DeVries