![]()
Last night was a good night - then a bad night. Last night little girl ate like her cereal/sweet potato concoction was going out of style. She was whining when the spoon was pulled away and she chowed down. Daddy fed her. Later - while Daddy was working (like always lately - poor guy) - little one threw up a bit while playing in her play gym and had a head full of puke. So I called her vomit head - basically the back was drenched. Eww - gross - I know.
So I tell Dan that I going to get her ready for a bath - and to join me - that he had no choice. Well - I go to give her bath - bend down to get a towel for her to put her on the bed to undress her - and the unholy of spewage came forth out of her mouth AND nose and all over her, my leg, my shoe and the floor. And this is when I am DEMANDING that Dan join me NOW as I feel like a scene out of the Exorcist is being acted out right in front of me. She is gasping for breath while puking. I was freaked out naturally as she was coughing earlier AND my sister told me she has stomach flu and of course we SAW my sister on Friday night. I was silently vowing to hate my sister if it was her fault.
Dan took little Evie as I drew her bath and got a towel to mop up the floor. Of course Evie was just a happy little camper then! She had gotten it all out of her system - or so I thought.
We plopped her into the bath and had a merry little time. Dan took her like always to lotion her up and get her dressed for bed. As Dan is putting on her new, super cute little Cow Footie PJ - she issues forth the monster pukage. All over herself, Dan, the bed - and the bathroom as Dan transferred to the bathroom sink. It was so sad watching him dangle her over the bowl as she heaved. She pukes like Mommy - silent and then all smiles afterward.
So that would be why the title of this entry. Bath #2. She puked 2 more times after the bath - but we caught it so it didn't get all over her or the bed. Poor kid. Slept like a champ - although I didn't . I pulled the crib next to the bed and I basically was checking on her every 20 minutes or so the whole night. I didn't want her to aspirate - as that is to be saved for her college binge-drinking days.
God. I am not ready for her to REALLY be sick yet. No no. SO no cereal OR sweet potatoes for the next few days. My nerves are too frazzled for that.
On a better note - after 30 minutes of ever more frantic searching - I scored 2 pretty good tickets to Wicked in April!!
Wooh Hoo!
Ok - that is all for now. Kiddo is keeping me busy and Dan is working some serious hours (like 60 AT LEAST a week - today is 8a-2a - so its just me)
Toodles kids
jen
public 0 5873 2006-12-31 15:45:00 2006-12-31 21:47:57 Happy New Year!
![]()






No comments:
Post a Comment