Thursday, June 25, 2009

35 Months Kidlet.





Photobucket


Happy 35 Months kiddo. Or to those without kids - 1 month until 3 years old!


You are such a joy to me right now. Each day we spend together becomes more and more precious to me. I don't know if it is the communication thing - or the maturing thing - but wow - we are really clicking on all cylinders together. It is like we are really starting to GET each other and know how to keep the other happy. Ain't love grand?


Photobucket



You surprise me with your wit and your humor. You have a true gift kid. And apparently you have rocking taste in men too.

You came up to me earlier tonight and said 'Mamma' (my FAVORITE WORD RIGHT now - how you say it Maa- Maa) I want THAT" And you point very emphatically at the screen. I say, "what - the movie?" and you said - no - "THAT". And do you know what THAT was? Shia LeBeouf. You have excellent taste child - as your mamma wants that too.

Go get 'em tigress. Hee Hee. Boy your daddy is in for one heck of a ride - isn't he?



As always - you are a daredevil of the highest form. Each new forray into the unknown is thrilling and daring and most likely to cause your parents some new grey hairs. You insist on skirts and dresses and and princess regalia and then you act like a boy when it comes to adventure.

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket


Another REALLY cool thing I have noticed lately is a change in your artwork that is coming home from school. Not only are you just about coloring in the lines - but the colors are in the right places too. I mean -like a tree has green leaves and a brown trunk. Not all just some funky smear of colors. I have kept a lot of your artwork lately. I always keep the hand and foot print ones. Those are my favorites.

Next Month is your big 3 year birthday. It is gonna be STELLAR little miss Princess. I think you will love it. Heck - I KNOW you will. Until then butter bean princess sugar pants - I'll see ya then!

Love,

Mamma

PS - in other awesomeness news that I ALMOST forgot - you are now completely potty-trained - YEAH AND you read to me your first book - "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?". That is just BEYOND cool.


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it but she is looking so mature!! Adorable... but growing. Don't you hate when they do that??

    And I still know she and Em would rock the house together. Soul Jumpers.

    ReplyDelete