Long before there were even thoughts of Evie - I had decided that I was NOT going to be one of 'those' pmoms. You know the type - super involved, volunteering at the school, spearheading fundraising campaigns, shilling cheap crap to help boost her daughter's self-esteem, JOINING THE PTA, etc.
So guess what I did today?
Yep. I not only signed up for the PTA, I also put myself down as a volunteer.
RAH RAH MOM! - Right?
So here I am - one of THOSE MOMS. We have Evie;
enrolled in Gymnastics at daycare,
she is taking swim classes once a week,
I am signing her up for a dance class next month,
she is enrolled in a summer drama class,
and we attend at least 1 birthday a week.
I should really buy stock in Toy'sRUs.
Did I mention that we attended a charity Easter function last week as well?
No - well I guess I was too busy being THAT mom.
I'm pretty sure I will become one of THESE moms before I know it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Bwhahaha, every time I make some kind of cutsey crap for a party at school, Jack says, "what are you trying to be Super Mom?" It's so easy to get sucked into the vortex. Besides, if you want something done right.....
ReplyDelete